Salad dressings can make or break a salad. You have to vary the ingredients and get a little creative. This red onion salad dressing with dill has a unique flavor that enhances every ingredient in the salad.
Photo Credit: artandbeautyfreak.blogspot.com
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/8 c red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. raw agave
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a small glass jar and shake it up. Store in the fridge and use within 5 days.