In case you haven’t noticed, more and more grocery stores are carrying vegan cheeses. When you try some of these cheeses, you can’t even tell that they are dairy-free! This cashew spread is the perfect dip for your raw carrot or celery sticks. What are you waiting for? Get to snacking!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours and then drained)
- 1/4 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients, except the dill and chives, to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until you get a creamy, paste-like consistency. Add water one teaspoon at a time if you need assistance blending.
- Spoon the cashew cheese into a medium-sized serving bowl and sprinkle the dill, chives, and sea salt and pepper on top. Mix it all up and serve. We hope you like it!