It is always best to go for a healthy snack, instead of grabbing bags of processed chips or cookies. Now that you have this recipe, you won’t want to snack on anything else. Bananas are filled with nutrients that can help improve digestion and respiratory health!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 3h 30m
- Total Time: 3h 35m
- 10 ripe but firm bananas, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 200F. Cover a sheet pan with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Toss the sliced bananas in lemon juice. Arrange the bananas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 2 hours, flip the slices with a metal spatula, and continue to bake for an additional 1.5 hours, or until desired crispness.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the chips to a wire rack or plate with paper towels. Cool completely. The longer they cool, the crunchier they will get.
- Store in an airtight container.