You’ll be #winning on the cleanse when you make these dehydrated sweet potato chips. The primary tip we have for you is to use a mandoline to thinly slice your sweet potatoes. This will keep them ultra thin and even, so that you have the best chips possible. Also, the thicker your chips, the longer they have to be in the dehydrator.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:12h
- Total Time:12h 10m
- 2 sweet potatoes, rinsed and peeled
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- sea salt, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- Slice your sweet potatoes thinly with a mandoline.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large bowl and toss them in the coconut oil, sea salt, and cinnamon (optional) to evenly coat the spices.
- Evenly disperse the slices across one or more dehydrator sheets and place in the hydrator on low or 115º F for 12-20 hours, or until crisp.
- Remove once they chips are crispy and enjoy right away, but they will stay fresh in an airtight container for a few days.