The hemp milks that are sold in grocery stores often have a grassy taste and are an off-putting brown color. When you make your own hemp milk, it is much more nutritious, tastes better, and is loaded with easily digestible protein. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c shelled hemp seeds
- 3 c filtered water
- 1/4 c dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for about one minute.
- Strain the blended mixture through a nut bag or cheese cloth into a large jar. You can also strain it into a large bowl and then pour it into the jar.
- Store it in an airtight jar in the fridge and consume within 3 days.