With a lot of nutrients and delicious flavors, it’s hard to say “no” to these raw bars. They are very easy to make and are even easier to eat. Try them out and let us know what you think.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw cashews
- 1 1/4 c pitted dates (unsulfured and free of added sugars)
- 1/4 c dried unsweetened blueberries (without sulfur)
- Pulse the cashews in a food processor or high speed blender until you get a crumbly mixture. Add the dates and dried blueberries and blend well until you get a mixture that is well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture onto the sheet and press to get an even layer. You should be able to cut this into 12 bars.
- These can be kept at room temperature, but they do better in the refrigerator. Store in airtight containers and enjoy when you want.