This dressing is herbaceous, tart, and goes great on almost any salad. This dressing contains fresh parsley, which is one of our favorite herbs. Parsley is incredibly rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that work to kill cancer cells. Isn’t that amazing?
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass jar, screw the lid on, and shake well to combine the flavors. Drizzle over your salad as you please. It will keep in the fridge for up to five days.