Are you as obsessed with peanut sauce as we are? It’s one of our favorite sauces to put on almost everything. Peanut sauce goes great with Buddha bowls, stir-fried noodles, or as a dipping sauce for rice wraps or raw veggies. It is truly one of the best sauces/condiments you can have in your kitchen, only if you are not cleansing. Once you finish your cleanse, though, feel free to start serving this with every dish you make.
Aside from the addictive flavor, the best thing about this peanut sauce is how easy it is to make. In fact, we feel silly even explaining how to make it. You can prepare it one of two ways: blend the ingredients together in a blender, or whisk the ingredients together in a bowl. That’s pretty much it. If you blend the ingredients, your sauce will be smoother and creamier, whereas whisking the sauce in a bowl will yield a slightly chunky consistency. No matter which preparation method you choose, the sauce is just as delicious.
Now, the most important ingredient in this sauce is the peanut butter. Don’t just grab any peanut butter from the store. Take your time and invest in this sauce by choosing a high-quality peanut butter with minimal ingredients. You don’t need added sugars, extra sodium, preservatives, or anything of the like. Lastly, don’t buy chunky peanut butter because you want this sauce to be as smooth as possible.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 10 servings
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Condiments, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 1 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. sriracha (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Enjoy immediately. Leftover sauce will keep in an airtight jar/container in the fridge for up to five days.