Loading up on fatty, processed dressings is a surefire way to start flooding your body with toxins. This recipe is super easy to make and you may even like it better than the real thing!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2/3 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c organic unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tsp. white vinegar
- 3 tbsp. water, or until desired thickness
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients, except the water, in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the water 1 tablespoon at a time to get your desired thickness.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to one week.