Making raw cashew milk is no different than making any other nut milk, in that you prepare it the same way. Cashew milk will taste different than almond milk, for instance, but it is just another way to change up your homemade nut milk game.
- Prep Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h
- 1/2 c raw cashews
- 2 c filtered water, plus more for soaking
- dash of raw agave for sweetening (optional)
- Submerge the raw cashews in water and let them soak for an hour or more. Drain the water and rinse the cashews.
- Add the soaked cashews and 2 cups of water to a blender and pulse until smooth. You may have to leave the blender on for about one minute. Add the agave and blend for a few more seconds (optional).
- Strain this mixture into a glass jar through a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer. Store in the fridge and consume within 5 days.