Whoever said that you can’t enjoy eggnog as a vegan was lying to you. This is a tasty recipe that is just in time for the holidays. Try it and see how yummy it is.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c organic unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c full fat coconut milk
- 4 -6 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high for about 5 minutes. You should have a smooth and creamy consistency. If you want thicker eggnog, add 1/4-1/2 cup of raw cashews/almonds and blend away.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a pitcher and serve immediately. Add a pinch of cinnamon on top of each glass.