Once you cook beets in an Instant Pot, you may never cook them any other way. This salad comes quickly and you only need a few ingredients for maximum flavor. You may need to change the cooking time, depending on the size of your beets. If you aim to buy medium-sized beets (about 2.5 inches in diameter) then the cooking time in the recipe will be accurate.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:20m
- 8 medium-sized beets, unpeeled (about 2.5 inches in diameter)
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- Add 1.5 cups water to the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside the insert.
- Wash and trim the beets before placing them on the trivet.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 15 minutes. A pressure release will happen once it is finished cooking.
- Once the beets have cooled, remove them and gently rub off the skin before chopping them into bite-size cubes. Place them in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, orange zest, and fresh dill.
- Pour the dressing over the beets and toss to coat all of the pieces. Enjoy!