This salad is easy to whip up in a matter of minutes. Not only is it refreshing, but it is loaded with beneficial antioxidants from all of the ingredients. Sadly, this is not Full Body Cleanse approved.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/2 c red onion, minced
- 1 c white vinegar
- 2 whole beefsteak tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 large American cucumber, cubed
- 1/4 c fresh mint leaves, sliced
- 1 c flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (roughly 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Place the chopped onion in a small bowl and soak in the white vinegar. Set aside while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Strain the vinegar out and mix the onions with the tomatoes, cucumbers, mint leaves, and parsley in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper to make the dressing. Drizzle over the salad, mix well, and serve immediately.