Whip this citrus dressing up in no thyme. Ok that’s the last pun for this recipe. This vinaigrette is perfect for the warmer months because it is tart and refreshing. Make sure to get fresh thyme because it adds a beautiful flavor that you don’t get by using the dried version of the herb.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/3 c freshly squeezed orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1 tsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. shallots, minced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2/3 c avocado oil or olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency.
- Store the dressing in a glass jar in the fridge for up to five days. Use about 1-2 tablespoons for one salad.