This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. The sweetness from the apples pairs beautifully with the subtle tang of apple cider vinaigrette, too!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
For the Salad
- 2 c finely chopped raw kale, cut into thin strips (stems removed)
- 2 sweet apples, julienned
- 2 c carrots, julienned
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of pepper (or to taste)
- Toss the kale, apples, and carrots together in a salad bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste and add sea salt or pepper as needed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and massage it into the vegetables with your hands. Serve and enjoy.