This kale chimichurri is about to become your new favorite sauce. It’s similar to pesto sauce, but doesn’t contain cheese. It’s healthier than spinach artichoke dip, and possesses a zestier, spicy flavor. Kale chimichurri elevates the flavor profile of whatever dish you put it on. The garlicky herbaceous flavors hit hard, so make it right away to enjoy it ASAP!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c kale leaves, thick stems removed
- 1 c cilantro
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c water
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 c raw cashews
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the chimichurri into a glass jar to keep it fresh. Pour it on anything and everything (minus your breakfast and dessert).
- Keep it in a sealed glass jar in the fridge and it will stay fresh for 5 days.