The great thing about using avocados as the base of chocolate pudding is that they are filled with healthy fats and nutrients. This means you can feel good about diving spoon first into a bowl of pudding. The pudding can be slightly on the bitter side, but it’s perfect if you love the taste of dark chocolate.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Serves: 6 servings
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Desserts, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 4 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2/3 c raw cacao powder
- 1/3 c extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 10 drops liquid stevia, or more to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy!