This keto-approved recipe replaces oats with hulled hemp seeds, also known as hemp hearts. Eliminating oats makes this great for a quick and easy keto breakfast. The best part is that hemp hearts are loaded with magnesium, manganese, iron, and zinc. Prepare this the night before you want to eat them so they are ready to go in the morning.
- 6 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp. pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 tbsp. full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. filtered water
- 3 drops liquid stevia (optional for sweetness)
- 10 blueberries, for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients, except the blueberries, to an 8-12 ounce mason jar. Mix well and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of four hours.
- Once you remove the jar from the fridge, top with blueberries and enjoy!