Are you a lover of key lime pie? This may be the closest thing to the real deal while you are cleansing. Bursting with zesty lime flavor, this pudding uses avocado for the base, and that provides you with omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, potassium, and protein. It also makes it extremely creamy! Additionally, you can enjoy this dessert guilt-free! If you don’t have key limes or cannot find them, you can juice regular limes to make the dessert.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 3/4 c freshly squeezed key lime juice (about 12 key limes or 6 limes)
- 1/2 c raw agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- lime zest or lime slices (optional garnish)
- Add all of the ingredients, except the optional garnish items, to a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the pudding into small cups, glass jars, or glass bowls and then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Garnish with lime zest or slices and serve.
- Extra pudding will stay fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.