- 3/4 c prepared Kimchi (napa cabbage)
- a handful of bok choy, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced/ julienned, reserve some for plating (optional)
- 2 ripe avocados
- Rinse and cut the vegetables. Toss the prepared Kimchi with the bok choy and carrots in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. With a fork or knife remove some of the avocado and mix it into the kimchi salad. (you don’t want to completely core out the avocado shells).
- To serve, sprinkle some of the julienned carrots as a base. Place the avocado shells on the carrots (this helps them to balance better) and top the wells with the Kimchi salad. You’re done! Enjoy!!
- This recipe is super easy, yet it has a big vibrant taste! It’s fun to also serve this recipe in the avocado shells. And all the flavours play together very nicely – the spiciness of the Kimchi gets balanced out with the mellow flavour of bok choy and avocado. All together it makes a perfect lunch or appetizer with lots of freshness, crunch and even nutrition! Because healthy can also be fun, right?
- This Kimchi Zen Salad in Avocado Shells is the perfect balance of flavours – the perfect Zen on your plate!