As the weather begins to warm up, it’s important to invite refreshing flavors into your life. Lemons are the perfect warm weather ingredient, and they provide you with necessary vitamin C to maintain a healthy immune system. Make sure that you properly wash the lemons because you will be zesting the rind into the pudding. Lastly, this recipe needs to set in the fridge overnight, so make it the day before you want to eat it.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Zest of a large lemons
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- 1 1/2 c full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 c water (optional)
- 3 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, coconut milk, water, agave, sea salt, and turmeric to a blender and blend until well combined. Add the chia seeds and blend for about 10 seconds to thoroughly mix in the seeds.
- Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness or level of tang to your liking.
- Pour the mixture into four small jars or glasses. Cover and place in the fridge overnight so that it can firm up into a pudding.
- Remove from the fridge the next day and enjoy. Top with extra lemon zest if you want to be fancy.