When life gives you lemons, you make these delicious protein bites! These are incredibly tasty and contain a protein boost to power you through the day. To make your bites extra zesty, roll them in some extra lemon zest and raw coconut flakes.
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- 1 c raw almond butter at room temp
- 2 scoops Dherbs CocoHemp protein powder
- 1/4 c raw agave
- 2 tbsp. filtered water
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Extra lemon zest and raw coconut flakes for coating (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients, except the optional ones, in a bowl and mix well. Once you have achieved a smooth batter, chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and form the dough into bite-size balls. This is the time you would coat them in extra lemon zest and raw coconut flakes, if you so choose.
- Place the balls in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to one week. You can also keep them in the freezer for later consumption.