Pesto is life, people, and we feel sorry for you if you haven’t realized that yet. Whether you need to sauce up some zoodles or want a zesty, protein-rich dip, this kale pesto is going to be your new best friend while cleansing.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 c tightly packed kale, thick stems removed
- 1 c raw pistachios
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 c macadamia nut oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency. You may need to leave it blending for about 30 seconds to ensure that the pesto isn't chunky.
- Spoon the pesto over some zoodles or pour it into a bowl and use it as a dip.
- Store it in an airtight jar in the fridge for 3-5 days.