This dressing is creamy, which is great if you enjoy thicker dressings. Since you can’t have ranch or thousand island dressings while cleansing, this is a fantastic alternative.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/4 c raw tahini
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c water, to thin
- Pour all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to mix. If the tahini flavor is a bit intense for you, add a little more apple cider vinegar until you get the desired taste you want.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to one week.