There’s something magical about pairing spicy, savory, and zesty flavors together. More often than not, turmeric, ginger, and lemon coexist in a detox tea, smoothie, or water. Instead of drinking the intense flavors, which can be a little assertive for some people, incorporate them into a salad dressing. The lemon flavor is very prominent, but don’t let is scare you away. There’s perfect harmony in this dressing that exists between the ginger, turmeric, avocado oil, and agave. It truly hits all the flavor notes that you want in a good dressing.
Now, the dressing isn’t just amazingly flavorful, it’s also rich in diverse nutrients. You can thank all of the ingredients in this dressing for the healthy fats, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and alkalizing properties. Before we get too excited, let’s just bust out the blender and make this dressing already. Our forks are ready so let us know when the salad and the dressing are ready. We’ll come running!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp. ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. raw agave nectar
- 5 tbsp. avocado oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste the dressing and adjust seasonings accordingly. It is quite lemony, but do not let the assertive citrus flavor startle your taste buds.
- Pour the dressing over your salad and enjoy.
- Store any leftover dressing in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to four days.