If you want to ease into meal prepping, overnight oats are the easiest entry point. They couldn’t be easier to make. Combine everything in a jar, give it a mix, and place the jar in the fridge overnight. If you make multiple jars, they will last for up to 5 days in the fridge. That’s the entire process and we hope you like this recipe!
- 2 c old-fashioned oats
- 2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tsp. chia seeds
- 4 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 c blueberries
- Get four separate Mason jars that are about 14 ounces.
- In each jar, add 1/2 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of almond milk. Stir to combine and then stir in 1 tsp of chia seeds and 1 tsp of maple syrup to each jar.
- Finally, top each jar with 1/4 cup of blueberries, cover the jar, and refrigerate overnight. If you aren't going to eat the oats the next morning, wait to top it with blueberries until you are ready to enjoy.
- Grab one jar out of the fridge in the morning and enjoy your breakfast!