Sometimes, you just need a refreshing recipe to get you through the summer heat. Rather than consuming popsicles, which contain artificial flavors and sugars, whip up a batch of healthy sorbet. The tart citrusy flavor of the lime plays off the inherent sweetness of the mango, making for the perfect spoonful.
Now, raw agave nectar is the sweetener in this recipe, but you can use grade A maple syrup if you oppose agave. It is an even swap if you wish to replace it with maple syrup. We hope you like this raw vegan dessert!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 2 c mango, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1/8 c freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 c raw agave nectar
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-safe bowl or container, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until it is your desired consistency.
- Use an ice cream scooper to serve up the sorbet. Enjoy!