These are the healthy popsicles you never knew you needed. Hydrating and nutritious mango blends with tart pineapple and creamy banana for the perfect summertime treat. The natural sweetness from all the fruit means that these pops don’t require additional sugar. Using banana helps to give these pops a creamier texture. Think of them like smoothie pops.
You do have to purchase some popsicle molds in order to make this recipe. We suggest that you opt for the silicone molds because it’s much easier to remove a frozen pop from that type of mold. There are many plastic molds, but they aren’t always effective. The pops typically break off when you attempt to remove them from plastic molds. That side, if you only have plastic molds, run a little water on the outside of the mold to help loosen the pop you want to remove. You can thank us for that helpful hack later.
Now, this recipe is 100% cleanse approved, making it a great dessert option. If you are not cleansing and want to make the pops creamier, you can add some full-fat coconut milk to the recipe. This gives the pops a more tropical flavor, similar to that of a pina colada. Remember, you can only use coconut milk from the can if you are not cleansing.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 6 servings
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Desserts, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 3 c mango, cubed
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c pineapple, frozen overnight
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a few tablespoons of water to aid the blending process.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. You should have enough for six small molds.
- Place the sticks in the pops and then place in the freezer for at least six hours, or completely frozen solid.
- Run water on the molds to aid removal. Enjoy!