Get your dancing shoes on because it’s time to tango…with nutrient-dense ingredients, of course. Well, this smoothie is so refreshing and delicious that drinking it may cause you to dance. And that’s perfectly okay! This mango green smoothie is full of tropical flavors and has a subtly spicy kick from the anti-inflammatory ginger root. It makes for a great energizing breakfast or post-workout snack to help repair your muscles.
Listen, we are crazy about smoothies. You know this, but this smoothie is simply something else. You can drink it year round and never tire of the refreshing flavors. We hope you like it as much as we do.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c banana, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c mango, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c spinach
- 1 tbsp. ginger root, grated
- 3/4 c water
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more water. If it isn\'t thick enough, you can add a couple ice cubes.
- Pour into a large cup and enjoy.