Winter is upon us and there’s no better way to celebrate the changing of seasons than to cook with some of winter’s finest produce selections. One thing is for sure about this dish: you won’t be lacking in beta-carotene when you’re finished eating!
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:50m
- Total Time:1h
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, and cubed
- 3/4 lb carrots, cut into chunks
- 3 medium beets, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and grease a 9"x13" baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Try your best to cut all of your vegetables the same size so that they cook evenly. Then, scatter the vegetables across the baking dish.
- Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, thyme, and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour this dressing into the baking dish and mix the vegetables to ensure that they are coated in dressing.
- Place the rosemary sprigs into the baking dish and then place it in the oven to cook for about 50 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!