It’s nice to wake up and have breakfast ready for you to eat. That’s what these overnight oats are for! It only takes about 5 minutes to prep them, and then you stick them in the fridge overnight to have a tasty and nutritious breakfast the next morning.
- 3/4 c steel cut oats
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. organic tahini + more for garnish
- 2 super ripe figs, chopped + more for garnish
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 (16 oz) glass Jar with lid
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar in this order: oats, almond milk, maple syrup, tahini, pinch of sea salt, *stir really well*, and then fold in figs. Put a lid on it and refrigerate overnight or for 6 hours. Remove from fridge, top with more figs and tahini if desired and eat it all up.