This is a different take on a salad. A typically salad involves you prepping the ingredients and then tossing them in a dressing. This salad calls for soaking the ingredients in a dressing, of sorts, to absorb the flavors.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c sliced red onions
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 celery stalks, cut into thin sticks
- 1/2 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 c water
- 2 tbsp. raw agave
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine the apple cider vinegar, water, agave, and sea salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and celery to the mixture. Let this marinate in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Strain the liquid when you are ready to serve. Season with freshly ground black pepper and enjoy.