Collard greens contain tons of beneficial vitamins and minerals. We typically use them to make raw wraps, but we found this recipe and wanted to showcase the different things you can do with them.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 6 c collard green leaves chopped
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove pressed or minced
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. raw cold-pressed oil such as coconut or olive
- After you chop the collard greens, rinse and massage them to help break down the stiff crunch.
- Add the chopped leaves and the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well, making sure all the leaves are coated. Let this marinate in the fridge for about an hour for maximum flavor.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy!