We are doing a special no-fry stir-fry so that you can have a delicious entree while cleansing. By marinating the vegetables, you essentially help to soften them, in addition to giving them tons of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Marinade
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp. raw agave
For the Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 c button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c broccoli, chopped
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 c snap peas
- 1 c red bell pepper, julienned
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and place the mushrooms and broccoli. Set aside.
- Peel the parsnip and cut it into large pieces. Place it in a food processor and blend until it is coarsely chopped.
- Spoon the blended parsnip into the bowl you are going to eat out of. Mix the carrots, bell peppers, and snap peas with the blended parsnips.
- Finally, stir the broccoli and mushroom mixture in with the entire bowl. If you need to add some more liquid aminos, go for it!