When you finish cleansing, you need healthy recipes that are nutritionally dense and easy to digest. You don’t want to flood your body with foods that impair the digestive process. To do that, we recommend that you make similar meals to the ones you ate during your cleanse. The only difference is that you get to use whichever ingredients you want post cleanse.
Perfectly delicious on its own, this match chia pudding gets taken to the next level if you top it with fresh strawberries, dehydrated coconut, and a touch of matcha powder. We promise that you’ll enjoy this nutritious breakfast!
- 5 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raw agave nectar (or more to taste)
- 2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 15 drops almond extract
- a few sliced strawberries (optional topping)
- Add all of the ingredients to a large shaker cup (like a blender bottle you would use for protein shakes), screw on the cap, and shake vigorously.
- Pour the mixture into three jars and refrigerate overnight.
- When you are ready to enjoy the pudding, remove one jar from the fridge, top with optional sliced strawberries, and dig in.