It’s important to do different things with zucchini noodles. This recipe helps to shake up what you know about zucchini noodles. It has lots of assertive flavors, so make sure that you get the measurements right.
Note: There is feta cheese pictured, but we do not support the consumption of cheese, so it is omitted from this recipe.
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
For the Noodles
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 c artichoke hearts
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 c kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend them well. Set aside and get the noodles ready.
- Toss all of the noodle ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Drizzle on the dressing and toss to evenly coat the ingredients. Enjoy!