Get ready to fill up on refreshing berry-licious flavors and powerful antioxidants. This smoothie included strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, which are low in sugar and high in vitamin C. Berries are freshest during the summer, and in season produce just tastes better. This smoothie is the perfect low-calorie breakfast or post-workout snack.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1/4 c raspberries, frozen overnight
- 1/4 c blueberries, frozen overnight
- 5 strawberries, frozen overnight
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a large cup and enjoy.