- 1 c raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 c raw unsalted cashews
- 3/4 c chopped dates
- 3/4 c fresh mint leaves
- 4 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- the zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. raw agave nectar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- white sugar for rolling (if making Vegan or Raw, subsititue with Sucanat)
- In a food processor, pulse together nuts until small. Add dates and pulse to combine.
- Add in mint, juice, zest, agave, and salt. Process until a paste is formed.
- Pinch off small bits of the paste and roll into balls. Roll balls in sugar.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.