These energy bites are filled with healthy fats and refreshing flavors. If you’re cleansing and feel like you need a cocktail, this creative spin on a summertime cocktail will satisfy your craving. Plus, there won’t be a hangover! Store the extra bites in the fridge and you can snack on them all week.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 c raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 c raw unsalted cashews
- 3/4 c chopped dates
- 3/4 c fresh mint leaves
- 4 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- the zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse together nuts until they are roughly chopped. Add dates and pulse to combine.
- Once you achieve a chunky mixture, add the mint, lime juice, lime zest, agave, and sea salt to the food processor and pulse until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Pinch off small bits of the paste and roll into bite-size balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.