This is a great raw breakfast item that makes you reminisce of eating cereal. It’s like eating a bowl of granola with your favorite fruit. Whether or not you choose to make the homemade almond milk is up to you. Enjoy this healthy breakfast!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
For the Muesli
- 1 c raw almonds, soaked for 2 hours
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 heaping tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 apple, grated
- 1/2 c plump raisins, cranberries or both (no sulfur or added sugars)
- 1/2 c large raw coconut flakes
For the Toppings
- sliced strawberries, blackberries, bananas, or fruit of choice
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/2 c homemade almond milk
- Discard the soaking liquid and throw the soaked almonds in a food processor. Blend to until the almonds are roughly chopped.
- Remove the pits from the dates and roughly chop them. Add them to bowl and pour the almonds in the same bowl.
- Stir in the coconut oil, shredded apple, raisins, and coconut flakes. Make sure that all of the ingredients are combined.
- Place a portion of this into a smaller bowl and top with your desired fruits and a sprinkle of cinnamon. If you want, you can pour in some homemade almond milk.