While you are cleansing, it is important to eat nutritious snacks that are filling. You don’t want to feel hungry right after you eat something. This is the perfect snack to have, and it is great to pack in your child’s lunch as well!
Note: In the pictured photo, the bars are a couple different colors. This is no cause for worry.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Yield: 12-16 squares
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Appetizers & Snacks, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1 c Medjool dates, pitted (no preservatives, sulfur, or sugar)
- 1 c dried apricots (no preservatives, sulfur, or sugar)
- 2 tbsp. raw chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c raw pumpkin seeds
- Line an 8"x8" or 9"x9" pan with parchment paper.
- Place the dates, apricots, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and blend until you get a large mass. Break this mass up with a spatula and add the the pumpkin seeds. Continue blending.
- Remove the mixture from the blender or food processor and spread it evenly across the pan. Once you have an even layer, refrigerate for 30-45 minutes and then slice into squares. Enjoy!