You can never have enough snack recipes. These zesty bars are full of healthy protein and help to keep you full throughout the day. They are great for cleansing or just to keep as a healthy snack!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Yield: 12 bars
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Appetizers & Snacks, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 3/4 c raw almonds
- 3/4 c raw cashews
- 1/4 c raw unsweetened shredded coconut
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until you get a crumbly mixture that holds together when pinched between your fingers.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spoon the blended mixture onto the pan. Spread it evenly until it is about 1/4"-1/2" thick. If you don't want bars, you can make about 16 balls.
- Place them in the fridge to chill and then remove when the aren't sticky. Cut into 12 bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!