You can never have enough snacks, especially when you are cleansing. Make these energy bites on the weekend so that they are ready to go when you need them. These are like bites of pecan pie goodness!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 3/4 c pitted Medjool dates (no sulfur or added sugars)
- 1 c raw pecans
- 1 c raw cashews
- Pinch of sea salt (optional - just use a small amount)
- Add the dates to a food processor and process until they are broken up and begin to clump together.
- Remove the dates from the processor and add in the pecans and cashews. Process them until they are finely chopped.
- Put the dates back in the food processor with a pinch of salt and blend everything together until it begins to clump.
- Roll the mixture into little bites, using a tablespoon at a time. Once the entire mixture is rolled into little bites, place them in an airtight container and refrigerate them to firm up. They will keep in the fridge for about two weeks.