It’s important to treat yourself to a little sweetness while you are cleansing. This pistachio ice cream is the perfect way to do that. The dates offer a lovely, but not overpowering, sweetness and also help to give the ice cream its thickness.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 2 1/2 c homemade cashew milk
- 1 large avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 c raw pistachios, without shells
- 1 c unsulfured Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free almond extract (optional)
- Add the cashew milk, avocado, pistachios, dates and almond extract (optional) to a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan and top with chopped, raw pistachios. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and let it sit for about 10 minutes. This will make it easier to scoop. Serve and enjoy.