Smoothie bowls are an insanely popular health trend right now. They are easy to make and people can customize them to get the flavors they love. If you are on the cleanse, remember to only top this with raw toppings like raw nuts or fresh fruit. There are raw almonds, fresh blueberries, goji berries, and chia seeds pictured as toppings, but you don’t have to use all of them.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Yield: 1 bowl
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Breakfast, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1 c fresh blueberries, frozen overnight
- 1 1/2 c fresh mango, frozen overnight
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp. raw chia seeds + more to top
- 1 tsp. maca powder
- 1 tbsp. grade B maple syrup + more to taste
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 1/2 c filtered water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend away. Depending on how thick you prefer your smoothie, you can add more or less water to get the desired consistency. Empty into a bowl and top with chia seeds, blueberries, and sliced almonds, if you so desire.