If you are a fan of aioli, this is the recipe for you while on a raw foods diet. By eating this, you don’t get all the fat and processed ingredients that you do in a regular aioli. You’ll definitely want to keep making this when you aren’t eating raw anymore.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw cashews, soaked in water for 2-5 hours
- 1/2 c + 2 tablespoons water
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1 tbsp. + 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 pinches sea salt (or slightly more to taste)
- After you have soaked and strained the the cashews, add them, along with the rest of the ingredients, to a food processor or blender. Blend the mixture until smooth. If you want to add some chopped rosemary, or fresh lemon juice, go for it!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.