If you didn’t love creamsicles as a child, you were deprived of deliciousness. Or maybe you were just hip to knowing that these sugar-filled, chemical-rich desserts were not good for you. What if you crave that same orange creamsicle flavor, but don’t want to break your diet? You don’t have to now that you have this tasty orange creamsicle chia pudding. It has the same classic flavor you know and love without the chemicals and added sugars.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1 c freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 c chia seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- a few orange slices (optional topping)
- Place all of the ingredients into a large jar or bowl and shake until well combined. If you want to slowly pour in the chia seeds to avoid clumping, mix them in that way.
- Once everything is combined, cover and refrigerate for one hour, take it out, shake it up again, and then refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the pudding from the fridge when you are ready to consume. Top with orange slices and enjoy.