It’s nice to enjoy a refreshing juice during the hot summer months. Rather than poisoning yourself with artificial flavors and tons of sugar, drink this juice that contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 18 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 7 c watermelon, cubed
- 3 inch knob of peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- Juice six or so oranges, or until you\'ve reached 18 ounces of juice.
- Add the watermelon chunks, ginger, and turmeric powder to a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the orange juice in a pitcher and add the blended watermelon mixture to the same pitcher through a fine mesh strainer. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and then enjoy.