Think of this chia pudding as the perfect, raw vegan substitute to a cinnamon raisin bagel. You can get fancy with your raw toppings or you can simply follow the recipe. This makes for the perfect on-the-go breakfast if you are running late.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2/3 c chia seeds
- 2 c homemade almond milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 c raisins (unsulfured)
- pinch of cinnamon to top
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to a larger mason jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Cover the jar and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, take the jar out and top with raisins and a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy your breakfast.