With an array of textures and flavor combinations, it’s hard not to like this chia pudding, which contains a nutrient-dense superfood duo. This is an excellent source of beta-carotene and folate, and the ingredients work to fight against acne, flush out fatty deposits, and promote healthy circulation.
Note: You can make this Full Body Cleanse approved if you make your own coconut milk. Click here for that recipe.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 c fresh beet juice
- 1/4 c organic coconut milk
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, for topping
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the toppings, in a 16-ounce glass jar. Cover the jar and shake well, until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 5 hours.
- When you are ready to eat, remove from the fridge and top with fresh fruit to enjoy!