The key to a successful Pad Thai is the sauce, and holy moly is this sauce one of the tastiest things we’ve ever made. The creamy almond butter provides a creamy foundation that is enhanced by the spicy, citrusy, and sweet flavors. You’ll absolutely love it!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Dressing
- 5 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. raw agave syrup
- 1/2 c tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 5 tbsp. filtered water (or more to reach desired consistency)
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander seed
For the Salad
- 1 small zucchini, peeled and spiralized
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and spiralized
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/3 c green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 c cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c alfalfa sprouts
- lime wedges, for serving
- To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a little more water to reach your desired consistency.
- You\'ll have extra dressing, which you can store in the fridge in a jar for up to one week. Keep in mind that it will thicken in the fridge, but you can always add a little water as needed to thin it out.
- To make the salad, combine all of the ingredients, except the lime wedges, in a large salad bowl. Dress the salad with your desired amount of dressing and toss to coat all of the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy.